anyone here take a lil ivm everyday?

have you heard if it rids Basal Cell BCC?
tying to rid some and it's hard to find 'a simple solution' since the snake on the Med Pole detours us from HEALTH!
TY :)

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Free Bird to her Publication
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Thx
Appreciate the Info
I wonder what product brand is good to take - which they don't provide.
Will look into it 😊

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Links to two informative videos about Euphorbia peplus known as "cancer weed" aka
(petty spurge, radium weed, or milkweed) I pray these two links are helpful Free Bird! 🙏 😊 💕

1) https://anonup.com/thread/12499247

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llivf5J-M0&t=18s

How to Treat Skin Cancer Using This Common Weed! - YouTube

A discussion on the uses of the Euphorbia Peplus or the Petty Spurge, including instructions for its use.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thanks Muchly! will look this over
Yes, I do pray it Works! 🙏 💖 🤗

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

This weed can't be used by the eyes - which is where the BCC is = for other places sounds good to use :)

(2) Show this thread

check out their website with the link i shared

Thx
is this on Twi?
I'd like to see if he has 'more resources' to help me know 'dosage' & instructions for taking since I used it for months & I was said to be parasite free 🤔

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I have taken it everyday for 2 1/2 years. Use it on my face too.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Does it work to remove the spots on ur face?
Thx :)

(1) Show this thread

im looking into it for you
just asking a friend on twitter

https://www.contrabandcures.com/Parasite_Protocol/

Appreciate!
I'd been using it for some time (Months) 12 mg 4 times a day, it helped the area on my lower eyelid but didn't remove what caused it.
These cancers vary it seems as to what shuts them down. Parasites, like Mary Monkey Vax for polio: gave us a form of cancer - & those involved 'knew' it would, being part of the death cult 'snake on the med pole' who oversee all Med practices! ⚕️using cutting/bleeding ritual to serve their 🐍god
Some cancers are from Candida (which the eugenist probably manufactured) a fungus very difficult to get rid of w/ 'fake med' they give their Drs to use. Chemo & Radiation aren't a Safe & realistic solution!
But a 🎶⚡️Healing Frequency could 'dissolve' the intruders, the demons keep from us!
I was wondering if HCQ could fight off the BCC since Iverm couldn't or I didn't use it rightly(?) Still looking for the Right Fix! 💥 🔥 👊

there is a wide dose range. 100mcg/kg to 600mcg/kg if taking orally. always important to begin at a lower dose. some recommend taking it on day 1, 3, 7... off one week and then repeat over a period of time until results manifest. also, to be doing a detox while on this protocol.

(3) Show this thread