1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I take this every day!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I've never taken Aloe Vera internally, but I always have a plant or two in the house, for external use - particularly for burns. (I remember talking to a woman way back in the 70's, about how grateful she was to have known about Aloe Vera, in regards to healing burns, when her toddler accidentally pulled a cup of boiling hot tea down onto her chest. Apparently, the healing was fast and complete.)

I noticed - in another response in this thread - that someone mentioned Arnica. Again, I always keep Arnica cream, and tablets (homeopathic) close by, for bumps and bruises... very effective!

I sure hope you are feeling better.

It is a little better today, not burning as much, but I am keeping watch of the anti-inflammation time table and ice packs.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it