Right below where you type, why are there other people's accounts right beside mine from time to time, anyone know what that means? Thank you!

Only people mentioned by @blessedpatriot in this post can reply

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

I have a few profile pics show up beside mine right below where you type sometimes. No idea why they show up there (and then go away sometimes). Makes no sense.

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

I have a few profile pics show up beside mine right below where you type sometimes. No idea why they show up there (and then go away sometimes). Makes no sense.

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

It is because you are posting on the "home page", not your own profile.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

No. But same here. Also many times when I like or forward a post, 2 or 3 is counted instead of 1. Considering Parler & Reddit are in Red hands in 2 days, I've been looking into us... Wanna help? Mysterious.πŸ€”How much to build, maintain, host, serve & upgrade a site like this? A LOT. No Ads, membership fees. How is this funded? I don't want to be in a fish in a barrel situation, if we derail...πŸ™ LIFE is kinda lethal right now. GoDaddy to Scottsdale...Bob Parsons? πŸ‘€ Who?