Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Wow! Love the bright lights. ❤️ Stunning photos. TY, Martin.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

WOWZA...never lived in a big city😍

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yay, some Martin photos! Enjoyed these this evening. Thanks.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Such talent in all genres!

How does it feel to be in the city? I used to love the city, but the last few years have changed that. Now I am most happy in the country.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

The city I moved from a few years ago has tremendously become degenerate. It is unrecognizable in the heart of the city. 🫤 I go back a few times yearly but happy to return to our small town!

(1) Show this thread