1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

A few years ago my leg from my knee to my foot feel asleep. When I stood up I did not notice it. I took a step with that leg and fell like a sack of potatoes. My leg disjointed from my ankle and I bruised it badly. The pain was unbearable. I actually thought I broke my ankle. So, I used DMSO (pure form). I rubbed it on three times a day. On the third day I could walk normally. It completely healed. No more bruising, swelling, or discomfort. I bought some more from Tractor supply. You can get it in a liquid form or gel. I got the gel. It says it is for horses, but so what. It still works.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

45 minute journey to a Tractor Supply, but I will keep this in mind if I cannot find the other solutions to help! TY!!! I have not heard of this one either!!!

It works. I also used it years ago for a broken toe. I can't say enough how wonderful it is. It comes from Trees. I don't know if you have ever been to a paper mill and saw the process of making paper. The trees are soaked in water before processing. That water becomes DMSO. It smells like garlic. It gives a burning sensation after you apply it, but no burn. Then it tingles in side the effected area. So it is important that you apply it on a clean surface.

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Yes, been in a paper mill before, that is interesting!!! TY!!! Absolutely fascinating!!!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

It is also used as a solvent and a cleaner.

(1) Show this thread