Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

The company I work for reported that they would pay for transportation costs to get an abortion. Then, someone with a brain claimed discrimination because the company wasn't intending to pay for transportation to any other kind of doctor appointment.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

This is how we bring in a baby boom. I absolutely love this idea. ❤️😇🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I would add to that criteria for the bonus:

No injections at birth or ever! Anything a newborn needs is in the breast of their mother. A goats milk in sterilized bottles is secondary if there are problems with breastfeeding. But make sure the newborn suckles the colostrum from their mother's breast the first few moments of birth. When they have developed enough to eat food, let it be natural and nutritious. It is not natural to inject substances into the bloodstream.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Yes, we need to do this to nurture babies. Big changes coming! I remember when Canada paid families to have babies.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

What is the company he is referring to?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Putting their money where their mouths are,

This is a very laudable stance, in the face of the lefts depopulation army.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

It's time to repopulate.

(1) Show this thread