NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

If you get suspended on Twitter, it's going to be near impossible to make a new one.

Got suspended. Made a new account. Near instant suspension.

Only possible way around is through through VPN.

[@Jack] is cracking down.

I got suspended about 3 weeks ago.

10 days ago I got back on under a new account.

Today, I got suspended again even with a VPN.

Created a new account and got suspended within 10 minutes.

Looks like they have an ISP address trace.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WWG1WGA in this post can reply

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

In response America First to her Publication

Twitter "Temporarily" limited my account afew weeks ago. like most people i dont know why. i didnt even try to.start another account. i really miss reading patriots posts. i am now following many new patriots here. God Bless all patriots.

the exact thing has happened to me. My 2nd account was suspended before I finished my profile!!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

When everyone leaves, they fall down. Here is all better. 😊

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

If [they]are fully preventing Patriots from getting on Twitter, then [they] must be afraid of what's coming.

What that is, is yet to be seen....

Cant stop the storm that is coming. Twitter ain’t shit. MERICA MOTHER FUCKERS. FREEDOM!!! Q nation. 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Democrat scum. This is the way

they banned my ip address

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

9 times....now i am suspended in 2 min

(3) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

They will stop at nothing to silence us! 😡

In response Mara Mara to her Publication

It's a good thing.

It means [they] are at their most scared

(1) Show this thread