If you get suspended on Twitter, it's going to be near impossible to make a new one.

Got suspended. Made a new account. Near instant suspension.

Only possible way around is through through VPN.

[@Jack] is cracking down.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Motherboard tracking.

I laid low for a few weeks. Cleared cache. Used a new email. Just signed back up last night so far so good. 🤞

You cannot rationalize with the IRRATIONAL.

Same. 5x for me. Today, with a vpn, i was suspended within 10 minutes too

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response I’m CraQd to his Publication

You're not the first person to say that.

Wasn't sure about it at the time, but I believe you just confirmed it. They must have a complete trace of everything.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response I’m CraQd to his Publication

i am not sure hiw Vpn work. some people said they are running out of phone numbers to use. i am pretty sure they know they are running out of time which means EBS will take over.

(2) Show this thread

i heard if you go to Google and make a new number you can make a new account but not sure how to hide the IP address. happy hunting

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

If I get suspended, not problem for me. I'll just move on to something else.

thats the list thet will hunt us down from
dirty bastards

All Posts Are Made By My Own Views Through Scientific Facts, And Religious Beliefs - This Includes Views On Behalf Of Our Government

I got suspended about 3 weeks ago.

10 days ago I got back on under a new account.

Today, I got suspended again even with a VPN.

Created a new account and got suspended within 10 minutes.

Looks like they have an ISP address trace.

In response America First to her Publication

the exact thing has happened to me. My 2nd account was suspended before I finished my profile!!

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

In response America First to her Publication

Twitter "Temporarily" limited my account afew weeks ago. like most people i dont know why. i didnt even try to.start another account. i really miss reading patriots posts. i am now following many new patriots here. God Bless all patriots.

(5) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I got the boot 3 times in one day from new email and google voice numbers. All were immediate. that was a few weeks ago. tried again a few days ago with another new account-no luck....

once they permanently banned me, i deleted their stupid app. they sucked immediately after they suspended Donald Trump, and the POTUS accounts. he was the only reason i was there.

I got killed too lol

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response The ITGeek99 to his Publication

Banned buddies :)

(1) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

for sure. i tryed creating a new email and couldnt even do that.🤬