Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Most Def! Was fasting. Acutely aware of every symptom on the list. Interesting day was quite a ride, more importantly! Interesting time to be an encarante soul on Earth 🌎 ❤ ❣

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

For sure!

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus, family, friends, ❤️ music 🎼 Re-igniting the light on earth Within.

TRUTH is in the Heart
Understand Schumann Resonances & Connection to our Brain 👇

https://youtu.be/e03-fLCe9R8

💥 In this world, we live by REACTion & we may not be able to leave this state for the rest of the day, because the moment one issue is resolved, a new one takes its place. This reactivity is what we need to survive, yet at the same time, never winding down can SET us up to be hyper-reactive! Ginger is one of the most important tools for giving ourselves respite from a reactive state. When you’ve been reacting to outside stimulus, you finally start to check out mentally and emotionally, the physical body often stays reactive, in a heightened, spasmodic state. Chronic pain can get kicked up. Ginger is the ultimate antispasmodic. A cup of ginger tea can calm an upset stomach & relax other areas of tension for 12 hours. Rather than acting as a nerve tonic, it acts as a tonic for the organs and muscles, telling the body that it can LET GO, that EVERYTHING is under control.

Understanding The Schumann Resonances & The Connection to our Brain - YouTube

probs one of the most interesting interviews I've ever done!Rollin is a wealth of knowledge and I'm excited to be understanding more HeartMath content in the...

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

This is a good video to watch on this person using Ginger root capsules to get rid of migraines

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1208642073146780?mibextid=9imq16&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Thank you for the helpful info. Left eye twitching tons yesterday. Had this before a week or so ago. Will now follow the SR more closely. God Bless.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Felt that!😂

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

😎 🆒️
Hi Sistar. ❤

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Thank you! This answers a lot of questions about today!

Many symptoms today! mostly tired!
Glad You stopped by Kim!❤️
Stay in Touch! 🥰🙏🏼

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

well that explains my afternoon check all the above

💗💗💥🔥😄Hey KIM!!!...glad to see you...seems like forever...how are you??

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Hi Daniel.
I've been posting every day lol
I'm good for the most part.
hope you are as well!

(1) Show this thread