Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Amazing shot! With technology these days we're able to see things so much more clear. Beautiful bird!

Bluejay photos taken with canon r7 in burst mode with 100 to 400 telephoto. Desoto Mo.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

My Avatar is quite deliberate. "
~
"Radagast the Fool...friend to the birds"
~
https://alasnotme.blogspot.com/2016/07/radagast-bird-tamer-and.html?m=0

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Beautiful!

The Brown shewing the way to him, as he was just a part of the whole play fulfilling his role and from it the Grey became the white and all worked out as it should.

💘💝

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

He is the color of the Earth.
~
Everywhere I live I always plant abundant bee and hummingbird favored/preferred flowers. I feed the seed eater birds flower types for that even! Everywhere I live there are always snails, birds, snakes, spiders, just everything comes alive.
~
My favorite spot in my yard is in a small thicket of Russian Sage I have. The honeybees LOVE the stuff! I sit in the middle of the thicket and bees are so loud and numerous around me it almost drowns out all other sounds. They fly and bump into me over and over, even crawl on me. It is kewl.
~
I am "brown/earthen" in nature and my favorite color is the green of spring and summer. I never mind the heat and sweat and bugs never seem to like to bite me. I wear shoes when I have to in the summer, never cared for them, and am a generational barefooted genuine Hillbilly from the Ozarks in the 70s.

That is beautiful! Thank you for caring for them all so much and obviously they notice and care for you in return. SO many magical areas in the Ozarks! 💝💘

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

The meek have always had reign over this earthly realm...make friends with the "locals": and you hear all you ever need to know. Their eyes are indeed everywhere, from beneath the dark cavernous spaces below stones to the harsh landscapes above man's abilities to breathe comfortably and you will see who is the real god of this realm.
~
Why are you all so scared?

Fear is from pain. Some have had horrible pain and never had the safe situations for long enough to heal those fears. It is true though to let them go is to be truly free.

Fear is like this below. Holding tightly onto it because our old brains think if don't we will get hurt again and that hurt is what leads to fear.

One thing I've learned through the dialog is once you become fluent in it's use in your life, you realize the dialog is easy, what you were holding onto doing was actually the hard thing creating your blisters and fear you don't let go of.

Blessings YesterVue 💝

(1) Show this thread