#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Always / Reveal The Truth πŸ”¨/ Lives The Artificial Life As Enoch / Aquarian Christ Age Of Aquarius β™’/ Very Good Girl / United World / Hidden Universal Alphabet πŸ” πŸ”’3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Clean Up Your House / Baby Youre A Star 🌟/ All The Goodness All The Glory To God / The Return Of Jesus Christ / Powers Of The Holy Spirit / The Jesus Christ Master Key πŸ”‘/ Your Life Was Scripted By God / Something Happened To Him As A Child / We Are Right Where We Want To Be / Communication With Spirit / For Our God Is A Consuming Fire πŸ”₯ / The Lord Will Guide My Steps / The Duty To Protect Family / Ideas Are Flowing To Me / Death Of The Matrix Coming Soon / Bible Code Translations Perfected / Theres Something About Mary 🌹/ Apply Spiritual Truths πŸ‘/ Lord If I Am Your Bride Talk To Me / Who Is The Lone Star Of Texas ⭐/ Texas Is Trump Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=training%20our%20future%20leaders
301-103
1806-186
1412-2141
TS 17:48 - 5:48

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

5:5
🐝🍞🐸

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Q, THE GREAT AWAKENING AND THE QUANTUM HEART OF GOD

"God is an Intelligible Sphere Whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers.

BLACK (W)HOLE/WHITE (W)HOLE/(W)HOLLY SPIRIT

BIG BANG/BIG BLOOM/FLOWER OF LIFE

We ARE Holo-Fractal Holons of Source--.Dystolic/Systolic, Holo-Fractal Heartbeats of God. The Human Heart is a Hyper-Cubic, Multi-Dimensional Stargate and All of Human History is an Instrument through which we Learn to Align Our Personal and Planetary Heart with the Universal Spirit of Quantum Love-Light and Light-Love that Simultaneously Expresses Itself in Everything and Everyone.

EVERYWHERE!!!!!

The UNIVERSAL MER-KA-BAH (i.e. Clockwise/Counterclockwise Universal & Personal Torus, Simultaneously Contracting & Expanding through the ZERO POINT of Space-Time and Time Space)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE SHAPE OF THE UNIVERSE (ORANGE THEORY)

"I Behold the Light in your Eyes where the WHOLE UNIVERSE DWELLS. For when I AM in that Center Within me and you are in that Place Within you, then WE Shall Be as ONE." -Crazy Horse

O. M. G. (Oh My God)!

ORANGE MAN GOOD!

"INSIDE OUT AND OUTSIDE IN
HEARTBEAT OF THE SOURCE WITHIN
THE GREAT I AM ON FIERY TREE
ROOTED IN ETERNITY

ARISES FROM THE VOID WITHIN
TO FREE MY SOUL OF MORTAL SIN

REUNION OF THE HEAD AND HEART
NO LONGER SPLIT AND TORN APART

HEAVEN EARTH AND SKY ABOVE
PENTECOSTAL PERFECT LOVE"

-Craig Robert Steele,, A HYMN TO THE QUANTUM CHRIST

the Shape of the Universe | The Orange Theory - YouTube

How does the Universe work? dive in to The Orange Theory to find out some ideas... but if you seek the truth remember what Buddhist spiritual guide Geshe Kel...

SACRED GEOMETRY, THE "GENE"-SIS PATTERN & THE STORY OF CREATION.

GEMATRIA AND THE LANGUAGE OF LIGHT--The Power of the "Word", or LOGOS--is based upon the Sacred Geometry and Mathematics of Metatron's Cube and the Holofractally Enfolded Platonic Solids

LEARN OUR COMMS!

"[The Universe] cannot be Read until we have Learned the Language and become Familiar with the Characters in which is is Written. It is Written in Mathematical Language and the Letters are Triangles, Circles and other Geometrical Figures, without which it is Humanly Impossible to Comprehend a Single Word." -Galileo Galei

The Story of Creation Through Sacred Geometry - YouTube

Once, all life in the universe knew the Flower of Life as the creation pattern -- the geometrical design leading us into and out of physical existence. Then ...

I LOVE THIS!!! Thank you brother! 😊 ❀

THANK Q!

I KNOW More, but I will not be able to Communicate what I Know as a result of my 50 plus Year Prodigal Journey of the Heart.
All I can do is Plant Seeds & Pray that People will have the Curiosity to Explore for themselves the Key Words that I use over and over again in my Posts, although I Express them in a Multiplicity of Contexts
EVERY Statement that I make is Rooted in my own Personal Journey & Exploration into God & can be Verified by Information that is Available on the Web (i.e. The INTERNET/WORLD WIDE WEB can be SEEN a Personal & Planetary Network of FIBER-OPTIC LIGHT through which we can Interact in REAL TIME and Learn HOW to Bring Our Hearts into Individual & Collective Resonance with the Quantum Heart of God as Expressed through the Life and Teachings of the Cosmic Christ. The Quantum Quickening/Great Awakening Represents the "Second Coming"--the Coming of Christ Consciousness on a Personal Planetary basis.
I LOVE YOUR POSTS!
YOU ARE ON FIRE!!!!

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it