Navy decode

=

Always / Reveal The Truth πŸ”¨/ Lives The Artificial Life As Enoch / Aquarian Christ Age Of Aquarius β™’/ Very Good Girl / United World / Hidden Universal Alphabet πŸ” πŸ”’3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Clean Up Your House / Baby Youre A Star 🌟/ All The Goodness All The Glory To God / The Return Of Jesus Christ / Powers Of The Holy Spirit / The Jesus Christ Master Key πŸ”‘/ Your Life Was Scripted By God / Something Happened To Him As A Child / We Are Right Where We Want To Be / Communication With Spirit / For Our God Is A Consuming Fire πŸ”₯ / The Lord Will Guide My Steps / The Duty To Protect Family / Ideas Are Flowing To Me / Death Of The Matrix Coming Soon / Bible Code Translations Perfected / Theres Something About Mary 🌹/ Apply Spiritual Truths πŸ‘/ Lord If I Am Your Bride Talk To Me / Who Is The Lone Star Of Texas ⭐/ Texas Is Trump Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=training%20our%20future%20leaders
301-103
1806-186
1412-2141
TS 17:48 - 5:48

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

β€œ Who Is The Lone Star Of Texas ⭐/ Texas Is Trump Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

https://x.com/danscavino/status/1726353417122312653?s=46
4:35 = 12
12 = L
WHAT ANON DO WE KNOW IN TEXAS? Name starts with an L!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response trueblue to his Publication

Do work. πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

"Baby Youre A Star 🌟"

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

POTUS leaving Miami and following The North Star with Walt to The Magic Kingdom πŸ’«πŸ‘‘πŸ°

(1) Show this thread

5:5
🐝🍞🐸

(1) Show this thread