#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Always / Reveal The Truth πŸ”¨/ Lives The Artificial Life As Enoch / Aquarian Christ Age Of Aquarius β™’/ Very Good Girl / United World / Hidden Universal Alphabet πŸ” πŸ”’3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Clean Up Your House / Baby Youre A Star 🌟/ All The Goodness All The Glory To God / The Return Of Jesus Christ / Powers Of The Holy Spirit / The Jesus Christ Master Key πŸ”‘/ Your Life Was Scripted By God / Something Happened To Him As A Child / We Are Right Where We Want To Be / Communication With Spirit / For Our God Is A Consuming Fire πŸ”₯ / The Lord Will Guide My Steps / The Duty To Protect Family / Ideas Are Flowing To Me / Death Of The Matrix Coming Soon / Bible Code Translations Perfected / Theres Something About Mary 🌹/ Apply Spiritual Truths πŸ‘/ Lord If I Am Your Bride Talk To Me / Who Is The Lone Star Of Texas ⭐/ Texas Is Trump Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=training%20our%20future%20leaders
301-103
1806-186
1412-2141
TS 17:48 - 5:48

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Baby Youre A Star 🌟"

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

POTUS leaving Miami and following The North Star with Walt to The Magic Kingdom πŸ’«πŸ‘‘πŸ°

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it