I got a lot of coffees bought for me yesterday - thanks to VK spotting my fiscal distress on Twitter and Doq reposting the kind (unprompted) ask for help. I can live with worn USB sockets on my laptop for a bit that stop it from charging properly — I just swap the cables around until it works. Need to earn myself a new one at some point. But I did treat myself to a Starlink base station plus roaming service. Consider it basic kit for being a roving citizen journalist in these times. Plus is lowers my own anxiety about being disconnected.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Please let us know how your Starlink setup goes. So glad to hear this; We need you to be in touch.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Great Martin, that will come in pretty handy fairly quickly I think!

Let us all know how the service works for you.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

WWG1WGA, Patriot~

🙏💗🙏

Maybe you should post a link to a socket that works on a wish list from amazon. I know Amazon🙄but I think ppl can donate to get it for u

We can’t have you unarmed on the battlefield ;)

Well we gotta keep you in the game. You're kinda a big deal Sir ♡

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes. I am surdog007 on tw (a variation of Godrus they haven't connected/suspended yet). It's an old fall-back account after every account I used since 2017 got taken down.
I saw VK pump you for coffee and a starlink is perfect for you citizen journal!