An army of keyboard warriors cannot be infiltrated if there is no command and control. This, however, requires each individual to be completely self-motivated, self-directed, and self-resourced.

I don't know what a museum to the anons might look like, but if it has an extremely long and arduous walk from the parking lot then that should help to convey the right aesthetic.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😁

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Martin - YES to the Good Patriots/Keyboard Warriors - but the Truth Movement has been infiltrated.. so not sure how to take this statement.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Guess your not going to answer.

(1) Show this thread

How about part of it to have a reflecting pool you can relax at with benches, and that when you look in, you see yourself as a Pepe! That way the smiles and Love will grow!
#FamilyIsEverything 🐸❤️🥰🙏🏼

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

EXACTLY.

Decentralize, is the only way forward...

Might be less convenient, but it is the path to freedom.

Maybe a yellow brick road...

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

Nice

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

And no door to get in...Just a series of rabbit holes and you have to discern whether or not you really got in or are somewhere else?? Maybe a parallel universe where the Nazis won WWII...Oh wait that already happened...Never mind you get my drift...If you know you know ;)

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Oh we police ourselves! I got a list of ones that are going to get it!! Just look for ones selling shitty vitiams and shinny rocks....haha