I guess the level of responsibility we are about to be given is what justifies the length and difficulty of the training course.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🔥 HOLY SPIRIT FIRE 🔥

The purging has intensified so there are some blockages releasing in the moment… freeIng those who are chained to their past through judgment. Reminder of your true nature...

"He called a little child to him and placed the child among them. He said “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. If anyone causes one of these little ones, those who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea”.
- Mathew 18 2:6

TRUTH RIGHT THERE
BUT WE ARE AS READY AS WE CAN BE
THOSE OF US THAT HAVE BEEN WITH TRUMP
AND Q FROM THE BEGINNING BUCKLE UP

Agree. Think VK said we would have PTSD by the time this is over.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Whoa! That sounds like the old phrase "God doesn't give you more than you can handle!" Where I always jump in and say "I just wish He didn't think so highly of me!" and lmao! But, yes, I think that's the case...The difficulty of the bootcamp usually reflects sufficient training for the war ahead....More push ups maggot! Drop and give me 20! lol

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Isn't that the truth! I feel like I've been in an internet school for the past 7 years & longer. The amount of knowledge we/I have gained is insurmountable. Little did I know then that it would take this long to prepare for what's to come, then having to use that info to help the others along who won't know what hit them. Well, now I know why the lengthy, grueling heartaches many have endured has taken so long. Many had to be shown.

Everytime they shave time off boot camp, you get less trained soldiers...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I'm noticing many are now wanting to cut corners. Nah. It's earned. 🙏❤

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

It had to be this way…to make the best bread you need to separate the chaff and use the best wheat 🌾🍞

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

What responsibility would that be?