🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

I had back surgery the day the Twin Towers went down. L5 splintered and pierced my sciatic nerve. Surgery was the only option - UNFORTUNATELY. I have never been the same. Once they go in - that's it - you are done. I have controlled it for the most part by foot massage/back massage and my Chiropractor. After they open you up - in goes the arthritis. I feel for you - nothing worse than a bad back - affects everything you attempt to do, including walk.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @chublake in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daisy Foxburr, click on at the bottom under it