Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

Right you R. I didn't have any familiarity with that reference. I can't wait to learn all the comms we missed in these VK threads. There's a LOT.

(1) Show this thread
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

when I read bored now I think of that big machine used to make tunnels....

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication

Thanks for that😐, now it's probably going to be my first thought also..😜

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

TTDSSS ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana believes the words Vincent used for this were "anti-climatic".

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm pretty sure you remember correctly because I have been reflecting on that same memory. I remember rejecting it at the time but it's checking out. We do have a LOT of spoilers. Any kind of boring also makes me think of the tunnels.
And I just noticed BO/ Barack Obama/ RED/ BORED. Ruff couple of days for "Hussein". Bye-Bye.
Mask- 44
I Am Hid- 44
A Plan- 44
Trump warned us. He said, "You're going to win so much that you're going to get sick of winning. You're going to say, "Stop Mr. President! It's too much winning!" And he is going to say, "No! We're going to win more!!!...

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Don’t remember him posting being Bored before? Or has he ?

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

The subject did come up of an anticlimactic quality to all of this for us. I can't remember if he used bored or boring.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

I noticed the answer.

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BORED BORING DRILLING ?

I think@VincentKennedy is BORED!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

He wouldn't be alone.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Haha