Welcome to all Patriots that were just purged from Twatter -- AGAIN! 🤦

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God is good all of the time! Conservative Mom, Wife, Daughter and Patriot!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I wasn't purged yet, but it is not the same without everyone! help me find people here please@KenyeKay and I am on Gab/WeGo

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

I haven't been purged, but been losing followers, can't search some things, my replies hidden, and locked out for 1-3 days, twice, over a period of several months. quite annoying! but assume was doing something right as I really am a nobody 🙂

I was suspended for the fourth time. Pretty much every one of my family & friends thinks I am delusional and too easily manipulated. I won't give up but I have to admit I am tired. I am glad to have found you again.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

my question is we are not suppose to leave the battle field, and twitter was/is the battle field. Do we stay here or go back. Sounds like patriots are giving up and staying here. How many times going back is considered enough? When is twitter going down for good?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

another purge inbound - my 4th just died

🇺🇸Patriot, Christian, Husband and father. Love to golf 🏌🏼‍♂️ and love Corvettes. DONALD J TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

I got you!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Not purged, it's just uber boring at the Twit now!

I didnt get purged this time, but the landscape aure has changed!!!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

So glad to in touch with everyone again after the big purge ❣️

Habitual truth seeker! 5 times twat banned! Freedom costs a Buck ’05! Kekekekekekekekek

5 accounts down i think im done until the fireworks!

thanks anon family im notnsure how inwouldve made it through last year without you all!

hope is still alive even at the 11th hour!
wwg1wga

Habitual truth seeker! 5 times twat banned! Freedom costs a Buck ’05! Kekekekekekekekek

5 accounts down i think im done until the fireworks!

thanks anon family im notnsure how inwouldve made it through last year without you all!

hope is still alive even at the 11th hour!
wwg1wga

Suspended 3x by Twitter. Please help me find my 🐸 fam. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE #FightLikeAFlynn #FreeAssangeNow

I was purged for the third time last night.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Hey DOQ! Long time no see! purged from Twit but back on - 3rd acct. Miss the accounts like yours that I knew I could trust. Kim is still there. not sure about Phae since I just created 3rd acct. Praying for a brave new world!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

phae is here

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

They just got me a couple hours ago. 🤨 Trying to find my friends and reconnect here!

#Digital Soldier #FightforTrump #Truthseeker #WWG1WGA

👋

Thanks@doqholliday. I was just purged due to the company i kept.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Twice in one week for me! 😍

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

LHA#3 ❌. I am just going to use this & CBS 17 2 communicate with fellow Patriots.🇺🇸🦅✨💛

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🍻

Retired ER RN Momma,Grammie, love my country, love my POTUS!!

I was a little pebble and tweeted once today. suspended. whatever

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

I was just purged again this morning.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication

me too - after starting over again on monday.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😁That was Nana's last acct. Not going back for a while maybe never unless it is to join the class action to sue them into backruptcy. Nana is out of new phone numbers and with this last purge there probably isnt much real news left on there to view right now. So happy to see all of you hear. Missed yall!

Loves life, my family, & people who keep it real. Commercal driver, Seeker of truth. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Trump2020

Went through 4 accounts. Love it here.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Suspended from Twitter - @jenholt875

they got my second account tonight.

Hello Doq! Im new here from Twitter... 💁🏻‍♀️Good to see ya again.

Only followers of this user (@Lights33k3r327) can see their posts

I just got purged again also. That was my 4th account. This time I was super careful on what I said. I didn't mention Q at all. I only showed my political side of being a Trump supporter. 🤔 well help me find everyone 😊

🙋🏼‍♀️i should feel honored to have been purged twice right?

Q- Anon - Digital Soldier - Firm believer in the truth - WWG1WGA

How is it going Doq

Q- Anon - Digital Soldier - Firm believer in the truth - WWG1WGA

In response Justice4all And to his Publication

They got Phae this time around

(1) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

🤪It was another large round!! I cant find any pages loading!! Got me 4th time last after 2 days!