Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Kazars SAID 'Jew', but I have to wonder - did they really convert to Islam?

After all, Islam is a pedo cult, and practices slavery today... they are also intent on a world wide caliphate.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

'blaming religions'

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Dang! Pre 1900's must have been standing room only for m'kikes!
Alternately it was the systematic genocide of the Tartars and they needed some cover stories..

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

"On International Holocaust Remembrance Day on Friday, the White House made no mention of Jews, Judaism or the antisemitism that fueled Nazi Germany’s mass murder of six million Jews in the 1940s."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/28/white-house-defends-trump-holocaust-statement-that-didnt-mention-jews

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

I'm laughing my ass off at this (literally)

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

What a time to be alive…

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Wow.....

Gee.
Wonder why Putin has such a giant [Skull & Crossbone] to pick.....

⚖🙏

💥🔥👀

They killed the REAL Jewish people and then settled in Ukraine pretending to be Jews. Real Jewish people are Gods Chosen people. Israel for last because those bastards took over sacred land and turned it in to EVIL to end all EVIL.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has seen this before.

Speaking from experience, if you really want to anger people, tell them about this Rabbit Hole.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

That's Kariss, I follow her
She dives, decent content
I like her

1948 vs 1928 congressional archives of old news papers