Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

This could be tomorrow or 5 or 6 months from now nobody knows. Be prepared for the worst hope for the best.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

It could not even be true but I post whats on the Anon sites so ppl can judge

(1) Show this thread

More planned opposition expected in these locations. More force necessary. Don't become swept up with the chaos.

At least distance yourself from them if possible.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I'm in between NYC and Philly
Bug out bags are ready

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Remain calm…Military is in control and will ensure you are safe in your home so you will see the truth. There is no need to panic, no need to evacuate, no need to listen to shill telegram accounts trying to instill fear

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Not sure when all this will happen but hopefully when my husband is home from flying into some of these cities 🙏🏻
Makes me a bit nervous knowing he’ll b out there & stuck

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Now I can't wait to go to work Monday

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

This alarms. I am nowhere near any of those cities, but relatives are. They think I'm a conspiracy nut. It's "Realist" or "Theorist" please.

I mention this stuff to them one more time like - evacuate! - and they will ignore me as usual. Hoping to see a harbinger of this event that they too, can see, then at least warn them. It's supposed to be more about how things LOOK than how they ARE.

I'm talking Houston.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

The 17 cities that will be under Marshall law for the final cleaning faze during the 10 days of E.A.S. Emergency Alert System.

(1) Show this thread

The 17 cities that will be under Marshall law for the final cleaning faze during the 10 days of E.A.S. Emergency Alert System.

They may be under it longer than other areas. For more days and stricter enforcement.

(1) Show this thread