Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

In response walker Fast to his Publication

I eat apricot seeds 2 or 3 apricot seeds a day , they have to taste bitter in order for you to get the benefit of them. Search apricot seeds do research on them, I learned about apricot seeds YouTube videos 😏

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

My Mother and the greatest male role model I ever knew of, my Grandfather Ret. Sr. Chief U.S.N. were both sacrificed on that same altar of profit.
I cannot tell you how frustrated I am that I could have saved both of them with over-the-counter cheap ass locally available everywhere fucking dog wormer!

My mother suffered for so long until passing being nuked to death over and over. She lived just a hair over two years as well so she is lawfully listed as A CANCER SURVIVOR by their system in bolstering figures to support CHEMOTHERAPY BEING THE ONLY LEGAL TREATMENT ALLOWED! Can you believe that? SHE'S LISTED AS A "SURVIVOR" OF CANCER AND SHE DIED FROM CANCER, THEY KILLED HER AND MY GRANDFATHER!

I hate very few things in this world and you can scan my posts for years and see I do not abuse the word hate either. But I have some eternally smoldering coals of hatred I deal with daily over this.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Big Pharma will be toast.

Imagine the boom in Ivermectin and HCQ production.

Some serious coin to be made there.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

for sure - but me, being a totally conspiracy theorist and have no trust with anything - can see the DS doing something evil to Ivermectin and HCQ - they are determined to kill us one way or another and make money in the meantime. I will be very cautious going forward and may stock up on Ivermectin while I still trust it..just sayin'

(1) Show this thread