Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I'm good....

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

No!

NO PTSD for me I’m ready for something to happen and when it happens for me it’s going to be more like a boat in a calm ocean❗️🙏🏼

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Not for me, already planned out:
1. Grab a few of my awake friends I’ve been with online for years & meet at a certain location to vacation and just have fun for 2….3…..or 4 weeks.
2. Come back & chill for a few days and then Meditate for (was 10) 11 hours a day for 11 days to clear my head.
3. Get to work!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Anon Island/Mountain is the cure!
😎🙏♥️🙏☀️🏖️⛱️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Have we left yet!

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Oh yeah! Beautiful water and mountains.

(2) Show this thread

But this is worth it.
And we are not done yet.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

“AFTER” 😳

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Anon Mountain Island will be the cure.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Finally, some good news!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
They will be alright
MedBeds 😁

In response arba happihr to her Publication

"We"

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

already do........
and THAT is really the plan............ traumatize conservatives to the point they are frozen

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Why are we so frighten again
How did we get this way?
I was once fearful

(1) Show this thread

🥲🥰🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've already been in that quicksand many times in this life & I'm worn out

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Anons had PTSD coming into the battle and is why we were called…the journey had been all about healing, to be prepared to help those who help humanity heal when they are living what we have lived

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Agreed!

(1) Show this thread

Already had PTSD before all this

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen, Lord hear our prayers.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Amen!

(4) Show this thread