WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

πŸ”„ Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Lovely demonstration of what, love, gentleness, kindness, patience, & goodness, can do. These are among the fruits of the Spirit. πŸ˜‡ I love training dogs and do it for fun, because they are so appreciative of consistent guidance, and it is such a joy to see owners enjoy their pets.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

'because they are so appreciative of consistent guidance'
I do believe this is true!

However, my chocolate lab is doing a very good job at trying to prove me wrong πŸ˜…

My Lab/Viszla mix. Mr. Cooper, was a rescue who spent his first year of life tied out in a trailer park. He was a mess when we adopted him. Not socialized, scared and reactive to everything. It took a lots of consistency, love, patience to help him. He is a sweetheart now. I have had three labs, lab mixes. They are wonderful dogs. ❀️

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

OMGoodess!!! That face! 😍😍😍
He's beautiful!

I agree, they are wonderful dogs! I had 2 labs before this one. ❀️

I also have a Golden Retriever.
They are both hyper, full of energy..but they are good dogs. πŸ€—

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Yes these breeds need lots of exercise! Mr. Cooper is living the dream of daily 4-5 mile mountain forest hikes 7 days a week. πŸ˜‡
Here he is proudly bringing home a deer leg from a mountain Lion kill in the forest. Just loves being a free and happy dog. Once home we toss his finds, but let him keep any antlers he finds.

(1) Show this thread