#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Big Fucking Mistake / The Real Commander And Chief / Heart To Heart ❀/ Counselor / Eight Is Enough / Rose Cross 🌹✝️/ Outsider / End Of Depression / Best Gematria / Archangel Michael / The Truth / Milktoast πŸ₯›πŸž/ Golden Ratio / Gift From God / The End Is Here / Discovery / This Is Real / Archangel Samael / I Feel Sad For A Long Time / Forgotten / Grand Rising β˜€οΈ/ Gods Code Of Code / Then I Met God 🦌/ Ride The Wave πŸ‘‹/ The Architect / Tide Turn / Vindication / Gematria Codes / Biblical Proof / Dont Quit / Gematria Is For Q / Im Asking For The Help πŸ™/ Feelin The Connection πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ/ Meeting Of The Minds / Path Crossing / Break In The Code / Am Spendin Time Decodin / Its Magick Man / She Came The Book Be Opened / Spirits Fire πŸ”₯/ Baptism Of Fires πŸ”₯/ Green Means Go In America πŸŸ’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ A Time For Choosing / I Be Sick Of All The Liars / Bakers Dozen
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=under%20the%20sea
120-021
720-027
538-835
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

β€πŸ€πŸ’™

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

"Green Means Go In America πŸŸ’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ A Time For Choosing"

https://twitter.com/archillect/status/1664912495549505536?s=19

πŸ’•

"Bakers Dozen / Feelin The Connection πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ"

"Rose Cross 🌹✝️"

Can I take a minute or two,
To introduce my point of view.
I need to spend some time with you,
There's nothing more new on the news.

https://youtu.be/Sed6GsAT5mU

M.I.A - Space - YouTube

/\/\/\Y/\Gravity is my enemy,It grabs at me like harmony.The stars are bangin' close to me,As I'm floatin' in a life odyssey.My lines are down, you can't cal...

"Spirits Fire πŸ”₯/ Baptism Of Fires πŸ”₯"

"Discovery / This Is Real"

What test, Mr President?
🦌πŸͺƒπŸ’₯

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1665033903642492928?s=19

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it