Dept of Defense decode

=

Big Fucking Mistake / The Real Commander And Chief / Heart To Heart ❀/ Counselor / Eight Is Enough / Rose Cross 🌹✝️/ Outsider / End Of Depression / Best Gematria / Archangel Michael / The Truth / Milktoast πŸ₯›πŸž/ Golden Ratio / Gift From God / The End Is Here / Discovery / This Is Real / Archangel Samael / I Feel Sad For A Long Time / Forgotten / Grand Rising β˜€οΈ/ Gods Code Of Code / Then I Met God 🦌/ Ride The Wave πŸ‘‹/ The Architect / Tide Turn / Vindication / Gematria Codes / Biblical Proof / Dont Quit / Gematria Is For Q / Im Asking For The Help πŸ™/ Feelin The Connection πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ/ Meeting Of The Minds / Path Crossing / Break In The Code / Am Spendin Time Decodin / Its Magick Man / She Came The Book Be Opened / Spirits Fire πŸ”₯/ Baptism Of Fires πŸ”₯/ Green Means Go In America πŸŸ’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ A Time For Choosing / I Be Sick Of All The Liars / Bakers Dozen
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=under%20the%20sea
120-021
720-027
538-835
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Spirits Fire πŸ”₯/ Baptism Of Fires πŸ”₯/ A Time For Choosing / I Be Sick Of All The Liars"

https://x.com/stella_immanuel/status/1830328843066126765?t=Tx0TeBRTMnkWabZj4I61WQ&s=19

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

One of My Drs.! She treated me and my family! And am still in Contact! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

(2) Show this thread

"I Feel Sad For A Long Time / / Then I Met God 🦌/ Ride The Wave πŸ‘‹/ The Architect / Tide Turn / Feelin The Connection πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ/ Meeting Of The Minds / Path Crossing / Break In The Code"

https://x.com/taylornation13/status/1812183993884008465?t=BNxCXsv1Mz16nzASTa75yw&s=19

(1) Show this thread
In response trueblue to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

β€œI Feel Sad For A Long Timeβ€œ

https://x.com/archillect/status/1756030293591420986?s=46

Cinderella - Heartbreak Station - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Heartbreak Station performed by Cinderella.#Cinderella #HeartbreakStation #Remastered(C) 1990 The Island Def Jam M...

(1) Show this thread

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-man, mankind
Greek-to gather

Hebrew- "my father", Hezekiah's mother
Greek-to exult, rejoice greatly

Hebrew-Arod, a son of Gad
Greek-to deny, say no

Hebrew-"my father is judge", a Benjamite leader
Greek-beloved

Hebrew-Amam, a place in Southern Judah
Greek- to deceive

Hebrew-happiness, blessedness
Greek-to lodge in the open, to lodge

Hebrew- treachery
Greek- to deepen

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hebrew-man, mankind
Greek-to gather

(1) Show this thread

"The End Is Here"

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

VK working in stealth

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

β€πŸ€πŸ’™

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

"Green Means Go In America πŸŸ’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ A Time For Choosing"

https://twitter.com/archillect/status/1664912495549505536?s=19

(1) Show this thread