Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

That's a good catch.

Silence Is Golden.

๐Ÿค”Nana has found that most really good leaders are also really good listeners.๐Ÿ’œ

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My phone is off by nearly 2 minutes so I have to wait 2 minutes prior and count to 30 to land on my desired timestamps. My last reply was intended for 12:50/ 17/ Q but missed so I looked up Drop 1251 and what are the odds?

https://youtu.be/G2qIXXafxCQ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is so cool Fan!

Don't ya just love when we make plans and God laughs.

Now then, how in the world is your phone off by 2 minutes?
How is that possible?

(2) Show this thread

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is the closest thing we've been given, in the way of direction, since Hold The Line. I am taking it to heart.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree totally.

I like to listen but I also like to watch what ppl actually do not just what they say.
I tend to evaluate more from actions and how ppl treat others.

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

Lurking Is learning kind of
Story of my Life ๐Ÿ˜‚

(2) Show this thread