Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Just Like Hunting

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

This has been me my whole life. I may be quiet, but I OBSERVE everything.

Sometimes its good to just step back and watch, when the time is right - that's when I speak up.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

As for Nana and my house we plan to NOT stick our heads up in the middle of a gun fight
and...
lean into what God directs us to pay attention to.
but...
the next few months will most likely be something that is an individual consideration that will be different for different ppl...

and...
I seem to remember VK saying it might just be a bit anti-climatic for most of us that are at this level of awake.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Boring even. I remember.

(2) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Observe.
Ask Questions.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Awwww shut up already!!! LOL JK ;)

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

J K
LOL/ 39. I'm Q/ 39.

(1) Show this thread

Some are called to that, some are called to shout from the roof tops, all components are crucial.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

👍🏻 A time & place for everything.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Agreed. My handle is so fully loaded that I might fall into the former category. I don't get it twisted. This is not my story to tell.

(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I know a few people who would do well to read this and try it sometime. 😆

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE STILL POINT OF THE TURNING WHIRLED

Two, Interrelated Post and Illustrative Video Clip (See Comments Below and/or Click on "Show Thread")

Sit Back and Watch in Silent, Detached Self-Awareness. Quietly Observe what is Passing Away and what is Coming into Being. Become the "Witness Self"--the Still Point of the Turning Whirled that IS the Quantum Core of your Being and TRUST that "All is Well with your SOL."

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE STILL POINT OF THE TURNING WORLD

There is ONLY the Dance!

T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets - At the Still Point of the Turning World - YouTube

"Erhebung" means "elevation". From "Burnt Norton" in TS Eliot's 'Four Quartets'.

(1) Show this thread

That's a good catch.

Silence Is Golden.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Yes. I find that I can learn more about most folks, by keeping quiet, and just watching what they do.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

🤔Nana has found that most really good leaders are also really good listeners.💜

(2) Show this thread