Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I have a 30ft fifth wheel trailer stored at Bass Lake , I live about 190 miles away with no truck to move it. Was paying 100 bucks a month storage, they want everyone out, and if you can’t move it, 750 bucks a month to keep it on sight. They got me over a barrel

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

We also have 5th wheel and it is a pain when you don't have vehicle to move it!!! We called the local RV dealer and they had a list of people you can trust to move it safely and affordably. Hope this helps

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

They’re saying 2 months, going up next week to seal roof and rebuild outside shower

Kind of like boats, really nice to have, but costly to keep and maintain!!! 😁😳 We use ours for business several times a year. I do feel your pain my friend for sure!

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sigi7 in this post can reply

Adult kids use it

It’s a 2002, bought it in 10 from a shyster, but made it good, yeah I got about 17k in it but you can’t buy similar for less than 20k if it’s in good repair