Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😎

This is why@martingeddes I believe, needed to be one of the first back on the Deep State Playground called Twitter, he motivates and reassures Patriots/Anons!! πŸ™Œβ€οΈ

I would be willing to bet that the Majority of TRUE ANONS, have been tormented, hurt, abused and continually LIED TO by a Cluster B Narcissist Type Demon possessed β€œperson”! Due to that Soiritual Battle we have Faced, we can’t STAND Lies and Deceit!! πŸ™Œ

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

And Martin is back on Twitter. :)

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

You said it, I'd have to agree. I've been working on my anger and PTSD for years-it's an ongoing process. I've forgiven but have a very hard time with the healing process. What a long, strange trip it's been. I recommend Richard Gannon for anyone struggling with abuse-we're superheroes but we're human.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Yes! He has helped me A Ton also! πŸ™Œ

We have actual Brain Atrophy in places, due to their Abuse!! 😑. I am so glad revenge is for God, that was the only way I could forgive, knowing God knows the Truth and he will
deal with those Psychopaths!! πŸ™Œ

I heard this person last night and this Video really explains those demons that attack Us!!
https://youtu.be/a7fFjiEKlnI

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

(1) Show this thread