Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

In response james wafer to his Publication

qu'ils crevent 😎

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

didnt R'feller Warberg and JP morgan bought out 25 of the most influential/biggest msm newspapers/radio stations/tv channels, to control their agenda?

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😡😡😡😡

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

This is BS these MFRs need to be punished. They could careless about people.

DJT 🐐 🇺🇸 I follow back all Patriots ❤🤍💙 Keep the Faith 🐸🍿

I WANT THESE M-Frs HANGED!!!!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response 72_ Vintage to her Publication

join the Q patriot, join the queue

(1) Show this thread

Rockefeller Project from 2012. Start reading on page 16. http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

With God nothing is impossible. [Their] evil plan will not succeed. Fear is one of [ their] main weapons. Fear and anxiety adversely affects the immune system. Don't dwell on [ their] evil plans.
#GodWins.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

exactamundo! dont dwell on whats wrong, dwell on whats right. keep your vibrations high and your heart open.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

exactamundo! dont dwell on whats wrong, dwell on whats right. keep your vibrations high and your heart open.

(7) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

And Rockefeller was the one who helped to set up the pharmaceutical industries & attacked natural cures & therapeutics because they couldn't be patented & therefore couldn't be profited from

That should tell you something as well

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Perhaps, this will become a new trend? : )

https://youtu.be/JLIkT2QiqnQ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts