And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I think I've just about had it with these spoiled brat posts complaining that, "it's taking too long!"...please, if you feel called out by this, I mean this in the nicest way I can possibly deliver it, it's not all about you and you really need get over yourself. How utterly selfish of you that you want it to happen on YOUR time instead of waiting patiently. What an absolute blessing that you've been awarded the luxury of feeling impatient. There are still people...little kids...terrified, waiting, praying, begging to be rescued from their captors before they're sold off for parts or sex slavery. You're at home, safe and cozy. So, either go do something proactive to benefit this movement or shut your stupid mouth so the rest of us can do what you're too lazy and cowardly to do!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

you are totally right

while i would like some truth to come out loud and clear, have to keep reminding myself that big moves/oscillations create big waves/reactions leading to further polarizing chaos

the DS has been slow about implementing lies, over hundreds of years or millenia of steady planning, propaganda, erasing history, etc

so it will take a long time to undo the brainwashing, etc, and there is so much involved, many layers of every aspect,
and everything is at risk,
including the brave heroes and warriors
who have been carrying out this plan

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

I agree with you I would love some loud and clear indisputable truth for everyone, alot of us recognize what's at stake so we wait patiently on the edges of our seats. I'm excited for disclosure too, but also patient enough to know that in this life or the next the truth will be revealed in full so I try not to sweat it too much and just serve where I can until that time arrives. 😊

ditto!

have a beautiful Flower Moon weekend, Serah!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @crownostars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from yo. lisa, click on at the bottom under it