Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Serah Oceane ♡

I think I've just about had it with these spoiled brat posts complaining that, "it's taking too long!"...please, if you feel called out by this, I mean this in the nicest way I can possibly deliver it, it's not all about you and you really need get over yourself. How utterly selfish of you that you want it to happen on YOUR time instead of waiting patiently. What an absolute blessing that you've been awarded the luxury of feeling impatient. There are still people...little kids...terrified, waiting, praying, begging to be rescued from their captors before they're sold off for parts or sex slavery. You're at home, safe and cozy. So, either go do something proactive to benefit this movement or shut your stupid mouth so the rest of us can do what you're too lazy and cowardly to do!

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Well done Serah!

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Speaking of which. (just so people are able to see), THIS happened this morning... DUMBs cleanup crew in NV. All 10 km down or less. Pray for those rescued, the rescuers, the medical staff tending to them and the cleanup crew(s).
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/?extent=39.54562,-120.04486&extent=39.6595,-119.86633&magnitude=all&listOnlyShown=true&baseLayer=terrain&settings=true

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

🙏🤍 Thank you for sharing this!

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Agree! Very well said!

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Thank you 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

You go girl! 💖

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

😋🤍

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Very well said.....been in this long before I knew who any were....Kobra, Q etc.... heck, before I truly even realized what I was " in" I was in it
Yep, get impatient and tired but I'm in this for God/ Source kingdom and all people especially the children
That's what calms me and gives me Patience

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

Thank you for sticking with it for as long as you have and fighting the good fight! 💪😎🔥

(1) Show this thread

OMGosh i.love.you!!!!!!!♡

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

😂😂😂 love you too! 🤍

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Many folks were on the battle feild a decade before the Q Groupies showed up to be guided.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

EXACTLY! Some of these people think all this started with the Qdrops lol!

(1) Show this thread

you are totally right

while i would like some truth to come out loud and clear, have to keep reminding myself that big moves/oscillations create big waves/reactions leading to further polarizing chaos

the DS has been slow about implementing lies, over hundreds of years or millenia of steady planning, propaganda, erasing history, etc

so it will take a long time to undo the brainwashing, etc, and there is so much involved, many layers of every aspect,
and everything is at risk,
including the brave heroes and warriors
who have been carrying out this plan

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

I agree with you I would love some loud and clear indisputable truth for everyone, alot of us recognize what's at stake so we wait patiently on the edges of our seats. I'm excited for disclosure too, but also patient enough to know that in this life or the next the truth will be revealed in full so I try not to sweat it too much and just serve where I can until that time arrives. 😊

(1) Show this thread

A great message for all my fren! Thank You!

“As for God, His way is blameless;
The word of the Lord is tried;
He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him”
Psalm 18:30

In response Only God Can! to his Publication

😊🙏🤍 Thank you for this verse! 🛡

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Word of the day: Perspective. We all get aggravated at the time this is taking and then we see a post about the children. The thought of what all of those precious souls had to endure over all these years that we were oblivious to. MILLIONS of babies sacrificed. We will never know what the angels that are delivering us from this have had to endure. It's almost unbearable. We are all at a different level of suckiness but we are warriors in this fight together. If it seems like it is taking forever, then you have Anon privilege. Be grateful! GOD has got this!!!!!

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Amen, I agree! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

😊🙏🤍 Blessings to you in return my fren!

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

AWESOME RANT! If you were a Native American, your Name would be "YELLS FROM THE HEART."

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

😎 I like it! 🔥

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Amen! God's timing is perfect!

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Precisely! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

👍💗💥🔥😄

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Agree 💯 on this!!
👏👏👏

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Well said Serah... totally agree

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

Thank you fren!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🏆

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

❤️❤️

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

🌻🤍 Good Morning Pip 😊

(1) Show this thread