I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I am disabled and saw the attack coming for me 3 days in a row before it finally got me. ive had 5 spinal surgeries at the ripe young age of 43. im currently detoxing because i had my morphine pump turned off. My attack was from the devil both times. However, it brought me closer to our Awesome Creator.

I was a RN and was working in a heart catheterization lab. In May 2001 a piece of X-Ray equipment broke free and struck me on my neck and left shoulder. To make a long story short, I developed a neurological disorder called RSD that causes chronic severe pain. My narcotics were taken away in 2015, because of government oversight. The whole experience made me turn my entire life over to the Lord. I can cope because He never leaves me.

In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

ive been learning of all the nasty stuff from the system which has almost killed me several times last year. i was caught up in the same problem because i was taking 190mg morphine 3 times a day. Im fighting through the withdrawl symptoms cold turkey right now.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication

yeah, i was on 240mg a day but i was fortunate enough to have a great doctor who weaned me off over about 4 months. I have to admit, after 15 yeats of being on it, it did little to help my pain and i saw not much change off it. withdrawl is a specialkind of hell on earth. i will pray for you!

(1) Show this thread