Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Thanks for posting this. My Brother is in pain daily and they wont give him hardly anything to relieve it. I pray along with you my friend.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Amen

I am disabled and saw the attack coming for me 3 days in a row before it finally got me. ive had 5 spinal surgeries at the ripe young age of 43. im currently detoxing because i had my morphine pump turned off. My attack was from the devil both times. However, it brought me closer to our Awesome Creator.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication

I was a RN and was working in a heart catheterization lab. In May 2001 a piece of X-Ray equipment broke free and struck me on my neck and left shoulder. To make a long story short, I developed a neurological disorder called RSD that causes chronic severe pain. My narcotics were taken away in 2015, because of government oversight. The whole experience made me turn my entire life over to the Lord. I can cope because He never leaves me.

(1) Show this thread

Heavenly Father, please heal us all with the Blood of Christ. Take the affliction away from those of us who are suffering as well as those who are suffering because they dont know you yet. strengthen us where we are weak and guide us with your word daily. Amen.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

amen!

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

Amen.
Prayer very much appreciated.

(2) Show this thread

In Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻