ALL POLITICIANS ARE BAD AND CORRUPT-ALL

Steve Bannon: Jim Jordan and MTG “Should Both Face Primary Challenges from Real MAGA” For Voting with Democrats on Uniparty Spending Bill

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/steve-bannon-jim-jordan-mtg-should-both-face/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=steve-bannon-jim-jordan-mtg-should-both-face

Follow@gatewaypunditofficial

Navy vet, been reading on here since it started, never registered until now. I have read and learned, you all make Anonup a very good site.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Suppose, just suppose there might be more to this apparent budget debacle. What might that look like?
Maybe we get through the next little bit without crashing the economy (Default would crash a lot of shit), and muck through for the purpose of gaining some time to get the pieces in place to avoid the absolute chaos default would bring.
I'm suggesting the possibility that our people do not have the circumstances to pull it off to the proper outcome.
There is always the initial thing, the immediate disappointment (this Bill), but upon reflection, I think this happened the way it had to be. For now.

For me, I am happy to have government immediately crash and disappear forever. I see no value in continuation of government.

In response Larry Dooley to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Navy vet, been reading on here since it started, never registered until now. I have read and learned, you all make Anonup a very good site.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I would stand with you, I agree. However, I can see big problems if the "Plan" people are not ready to insert the plan. Much would have to happen to replace / re organize or something else. Pulling the budget plug would be chaos I'm thinking.

In response Larry Dooley to his Publication

I am beyond that. I simply cannot accept any of this idiocy anymore. I respect your vision. Have a great day.

(1) Show this thread