Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's be clear, Epstein and Maxwell were directly controlled by Mossad and the 13 families.

The ones you should also concentrate on tho are the ones above the 13 families.
There is an older, stronger evil at the top of the pyramid of evil.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I continue to search for evidence that the 13 families (different lists shared and are Italian / Roman ???) are related to or part of the Jesuits.

Evidence that the Jesuits are behind all created secret socities, Nazi's, all 3 modern religions, the creation and manipulation of all bibles, torah and so much more.

I sometimes consider putting together a spread sheet with all I'm discovering! Hasn't yet been a priority in my current life! 😂

Thanks Nana for all you share! 🙏🤗💖

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I did have a pyramid with the pecking order but I cant find it.
The Jesuits were a level above the 13 families.

I would love to see your pyramid if and when you find it!
🙏💖🤗

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it