Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's be clear, Epstein and Maxwell were directly controlled by Mossad and the 13 families.

The ones you should also concentrate on tho are the ones above the 13 families.
There is an older, stronger evil at the top of the pyramid of evil.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the 13 keep the FSE (frequency synthesized enzyme) pill they were given to themselves while feeding the adrenochrome to their falling star idols

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Please explain this FSE?

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

FSE is part of hidden tech which can be used to synthesize any chemicals which our brain produces like this enzyme. 3 frequencies create a ray, 3+ rays create physical objects

MRI tech in 80's. People still today too stupid to realize what that genius inventor created, they degrade it to the level of x-rays. It was same level as Tesla, they stopped/hid it him before he could invent Medbeds.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

On another note, Nana is understanding that everything is energy. My guide has told me I should spend time working on moving matter with my mind.
He says that I can do it if I practice and work on it, but I have not had that kind of time so far to try, would think it to take a lot of time to work out.

I am understanding that materializing things can be accomplished by some higher beings and masters by harnessing the mind and heart to physically see the particles of energy around us and commanding them, moving them around to form what object you envision in your mind.

Sort of being able to see each particle come together in the specific place it needs to be in to form the material.
It makes sense to me but I would say that would be a future evolution for humanity.

Some days I can feel the energy fields around me tho as if I can push it around by moving my hands now that I know it is there.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

THIS is why Souls are still breathing air and not in FEMA camps!

Many are remembering the Divine, Innate Power Within, the Oneness with Source Creation!

Think I've shared this before . . .

God is Consciousness . . . not a creator.
God is the source of creation itself.
It (not he or she) IT is not independent of you.
It is the totality of everything.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Idk that God is just consciousness.
The feeling that I had in God's presence was that God was an entity and Creator but was also everything everywhere, it did not feel like it was just consciousness.
It also felt to be a lot more, a lot different than me. I was energy, but God was more than just consciousness or energy like me.

The Holy Bible tells us that “ no man cometh unto the Father except through the Son, Jesus Christ” …...Who is part of the triune God….As a believer in Christ, His Holy Spirit indrells us. That is how we feel the love of God through His Son.

Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

Well Nana came to Jesus when I was about 12 but when I left my Earth suit when I bled out years ago I was with God.
There were no tunnels, no bright lights, straight out in space from Earth with God. That is all I can say about it, this is what I know from what I personally experienced.