Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

JOHN 3:16, GOD, Family, DJT #SAVETHEWORLD #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN. Z JFK,JR.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You might have to be my eyes. I don’t think I’m supposed to go back. I think I’m too “subjected” to MK ultra words.. 👀

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Congrats, Martin! 👊🏼❤️
They need you over there.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Congrats Martin! Welcome back! I have a small act there, still waiting on old act to return...one day at a time - best to you!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Don’t be a stranger, most of us are not there and may never be. We shall miss you🤗

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

To me--more like an Intergalactic Kegger with
satan and peewee herman as hosts

(1) Show this thread

Congratulations Martin!!!! 🥳 🎈 🙌

You Should have been reinstated Long Long Ago! (Still waiting 🙋‍♀️).

congrats Martin !!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

It was a group effort 🥰

Congratulations!!

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

👊 🎉 💥

Started this journey early 2018. Definitely not just another 4 year election. Battle Fatigued Patriot

Congrats MG. You seem excited and happy about it and that is a good thing. Enjoy

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Glad to be of help. It was Felix.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

WTH. Now twitter shows me ad having set up my account in Oct. 2022. I did try then but was declined. Anyhow different photo of a chipmunk being hand fed. Having problems with lots of my electronics this week! 🙄

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Success! I found you through one of your posts on VK's twitter. My laptop won't let me use my new password for the secondary account...go figure but fine on my phone. Same name. Pic of purple pansies. But I may be mostly on anonup.

What profile picture you using on twitter because I cannot find you. There are about 1/2 dozen with your name.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

twitter.com/martingeddes

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

A chipmunk being hand fed. Unfortunately it doesn't stand out much. Thanks for asking Martin.

(2) Show this thread

I just followed you there: PaisleyPrince5

Great news and now making me consider getting a new twit account with my other email. I was pretty low key back in the day so was surprised I was suspended! Must be who I followed?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Gr8 Martin! You're finally off the "leash"!

Sick em Martin 👍

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

👏 Glorious!
Stay strong and know we are with you (even if we are not on tw :) dear friend!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

So happy Martin!!! 😍 I sincerely hope everyone else from here has their accounts back without further appeals or new email logins.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Congrats. Wish I could get my old one back.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙌🏼💓🥳🐸

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Congratulations, Martin.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Kick arse Martin🐸💪🏻🔥

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I'm happy for you, would be nice if we could all celebrate there together! :)

Wish I was back, just got another rejected appeal, have lost count at this point. Still suspended.

Frustrating. Wish the little accounts were reinstated like the big, high profile ones are being.

Twitta still has work to do@VincentKennedy

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Same, just yesterday.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Same!

(4) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My original account hasn't been resolved yet. You can find me at 888HopeAlways. I will find you later today from my laptop. GOD bless Martin. I am happy for you :).

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Great news Martin, your beautiful words will no doubt help wake those ready to hear. 🙏💖

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

happy for you.