Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

71 republicans voted against it

71 => 17

trust the plan

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

fuck mccarthy and his forked tongue

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

The fake "2-party" being presented for what it is, and being systematically disassembled.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Soo - when will he be booted from his job?? Sadly conservatives are a party of "wimps"

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

WTF? Did someone cut that "short leash" that was on McCarthy? What about the other representatives that were so confident they could manage him? It does not make any sense that the same old program(s) are happening even in a house majority of RINOS. Oh yeah - RINO = republican in name only.

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

All this is about exposure. The white hats are keeping score, the public is starting to keep score. All this has to play out to root out ALL of them. Patience.

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

There's something going on in the background. There's more to this than meets the eye. Calm down...

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

I think you may be right - but it pretty hard to "calm down" when you are watching your party being destroyed from within and none of our elected officials are stepping up to stop it - I have been hoping praying that there is much going on behind the scenes - but.....at what point do we say "No Mas"!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

Lots of normies to wake up with in your face corruption.

(2) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

The biggest spending bill which will result in the biggest tax for we the people.

She’s another SNAKE IN THE GRASS❗️Trojan Horse❗️🤨

They’re all Snakes all of them🤨

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

CORRECTION

Taylor Greene, Jim Jordan, Stefanik, Scalise....

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Unveils Massive Plans For The United States' 250th Anniversary - YouTube

In a video released to social media, former President Trump promoted plans for the 250th anniversary of the United States.Fuel your success with Forbes. Gain...

Truthseeker, patriot ,Texan.

What a lie.

11:29 -> 11:11 (2+9=11)

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

When do the American people get paid back???? 1871 and 1913 were very bad years for the people of this country....

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

when my state rep made it known she was gonna vote for you for speaker I objected and told her McCarthy was a turd. Well tonight you fulfilled my outlook. I am now wondering if you received a coin like Pence after he turned his back on the American people. The day will come when men, and I use that term lightly,will be turned out into the public and dealt with harshly ,

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

Well looks like California is really all Democrats.

(2) Show this thread