👇*** EVERY COUNTY USA NEEDS TO DO THIS***

Missouri county authorizes arrest of feds who violate Second Amendment

"Second Amendment Preservation Act of Newton County Missouri" declares that "all federal acts, laws, orders, rules, and regulations passed by the federal government and specifically any Presidential Administration whether past, present, or future, which infringe on the people's right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution..."

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-missouri-county-authorizes-arrest-of-feds-who-violat

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

If sheriffs hadn't surrendered their position as the highest law enforcement officer of their county, fed agents would have to check in with them. Some even require feds to surrender their weapons in their county.
When sheriffs swear their oath, it is to the corporation, which places them under the CEO (governor) of the State. This is why/how a Colorado governor threatened to arrest sheriffs for refusing to enforce a gun law.

The Couldn't take over our hearts for 13.000 years why should they now???

Remember His Last Words: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWnwvRTg7xQ

Share this video:

Faith, Love and Family!! Spiritual Truth Seeker.

Proud Missourian here!!! My children have went to school all year with no masks in rural SE Mo!!!

Faith, Love and Family!! Spiritual Truth Seeker.

Hell Yeah!!!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

I LOVE THIS !!

😉

Being me is a full time job and I've never missed a day of work! 🇺🇸Made in the USA.🇺🇸

Bravo!!!

Fun Fact:
County Sheriffs are the ONLY constitutionally elected Law Enforcement officers and they take the same Oath of Office to protect and defend the Constitution, as the President! Their deputies answer to them and they only anawer to the VOTERS, not Rogue mayors who control PDs or Governors!😉

Christian, USMC Wife, Daughter of US Army Vet, Momma of 4 #GODWINS|#MAGA|WG1WGA 🙏 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇲🙏

I live in Missouri. This is how it's done!

HELL YEAH!!!..Now everyother state