(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Many children don't have time for the rest to wake up. I'm pretty sure we are at critical mass now.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I think we way behind the real timeline in this regard❤️🤲where most DUMBS Are cleansed and most Children have been rescued
I think why its so intens frequency wise is its never been so many aware of the hard truths like now and we have not won this bigly since Jesus created the esc button 👀🪃

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response memes matter to her Publication

Many children still in harms way and under their control. No morevtimecto waste. 85,000 + Missing under Obiden in the pastvyear. There needs to a reckoning. The end won't be for everyone. Or, we'll just let Jesus sort it out shortly, but I can't and won't stand by much longer. This is bizzaro wotld

(1) Show this thread