Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

#Patriot 🦅 The Great Awakening 🦅 We The People 🦅 Follow me on gab.com/One_Eagle1

In response memes matter to her Publication

We just need to keep spreading the truth.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response One Eagle to his Publication

This is part of what i read into Hold The Line🤲🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Many children don't have time for the rest to wake up. I'm pretty sure we are at critical mass now.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I think we way behind the real timeline in this regard❤️🤲where most DUMBS Are cleansed and most Children have been rescued
I think why its so intens frequency wise is its never been so many aware of the hard truths like now and we have not won this bigly since Jesus created the esc button 👀🪃

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The masses:
“Meh”

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Not anymore❤️🤲we Are not as divided as they say we are

(1) Show this thread