The need to know is like the need to drink. In order to survive you need liquids for your body and information for your mind. But not all liquids are good for you, nor is all information. Guzzling everything offered without discerning the health effects is an unwise approach. Free speech does no mean you have an obligation to know all the horrors of the world, either. We can examine evil in the abstract with occasional exemplars; it's not necessary or desirable to immerse oneself in graphic violence. I am sure that those on the inside dealing with this stuff have well developed protocols for containing the psychological and spiritual fallout; the rest of us can be thankful that they are doing their job to protect us from having to confront the worst of the worst.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

ARMOR OF GOD

FJB .......Trump is my President

We know we don’t need to see it in action . We do want to see Tribunals and know these demons are gone .

Well said Martin and I fully agree. Knowing of the horrors is enough for me…I do not need to see it. It would do me more harm than good.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Why I meme Martin . It all gets to be too much is right .

Good Day 🌄 Martin. 30 years of conspiracy theory has made me sort of "crispy around the edges." 😄 Ahh, Earth 🌎 💖 What a ride!
Enjoy your commentary.
Brian

An unapologetic old man [directly] advantaged by my faith in and worship of the One True Creator God, I AM.

AWAKEN! Discernment is immeasurably informed by ones direct relationship with God, en-lighten-ment (truth) is nothing to fear, but everything to attain. Fast! Repent! PRAY! PRAY more!#NCSWIC#wwg1wga