Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

More of a dude than Michael. Frankly, I think the wild hair wasn’t just a style, it was part of the distraction from noticing she was a man.

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

Tina Turner Transvestigation

Yes a lot of people consider “her” to be a gender bender.

Google “Tina Turner transvestigation” for a listing of videos on this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA8-J_PquLM

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

got it, thanks much!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

This is where VK needs to come in & say “Dude!”. 😂

(3) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

All i wonder is was she forced into it or was a happy participant?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I think tina never seemed to age. He must have liked fooling everyone and getting rich and living in Switzerland. That tells me everything right there.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I feel so jaded over this, I question everyone now.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

yep, me too

(1) Show this thread