🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

And then I went to the beach to ground and realized I lost my voice from screaming and my voice IS my occupation. Could be worse. The thing that bothered me the most is how many people were watching but did nothing which, I guess, is why we're here.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I Find it Interesting that, in our conversation yesterday (i.e. Before You Experienced this Event) that you mentioned your Struggle to "Find Your Voice" on Twitter, although you didnt specifically use that Term.
And THEN you Intuitively go to the Beach to put your Feet in the Sand and Listen to the Voice of the Sea so that you could Restore your Compromised Ability to Speak.

Baptism by Water and Fire and the Healing of the Personal and Planetary Heart of God

Restoring the Heart of Te Fiti - Moana Movie Scene - YouTube

'The heart of Te Fiti is restored - scene from MoanaVideo is used for entertainment purposes only and is not monetised.

I appreciate you so much. That was not lost on me. And the purpose of sharing that story went way beyond a simple anecdote about my day. When I woke up this morning it struck me what a perfect metaphor that was. I have been screaming my entire adult life that things are not what they appear and- strangely- I find myself in the same position here. It's difficult to convey this without frightening people but I worry that people are not ready for what's coming. Thank you friend.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

You Are Welcome, Brother!

You and I have both Journeyed and Continue Walk on the "Road Less Traveled," and I AM Always Happy to Help a Fellow Traveler, as well as Listen to whatever Insights they have about my own Path.

One of the most Profound Statements that I ever read was the opening paragraph of M. Scot Peck's, THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED, where he essentially said that Life is Difficult and Filled with Suffering, He said that He Knew alot about that Suffering because he had spent a good deal of his life focusing on the Suffering; BUT, Once You accept that Life is Suffering Learn to Release whatever Attachment you have to that Suffering, then you are Truly Free to Effortlessly Live Your Life and Embrace your day-to-day Spiritual Challenges with and Open Heart and Mind.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

The Way that We See the Whirled, Changes the Way in which the World is Seen.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I would rather know and prepare myself than not know.