And then I went to the beach to ground and realized I lost my voice from screaming and my voice IS my occupation. Could be worse. The thing that bothered me the most is how many people were watching but did nothing which, I guess, is why we're here.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I Find it Interesting that, in our conversation yesterday (i.e. Before You Experienced this Event) that you mentioned your Struggle to "Find Your Voice" on Twitter, although you didnt specifically use that Term.
And THEN you Intuitively go to the Beach to put your Feet in the Sand and Listen to the Voice of the Sea so that you could Restore your Compromised Ability to Speak.

Baptism by Water and Fire and the Healing of the Personal and Planetary Heart of God

Restoring the Heart of Te Fiti - Moana Movie Scene - YouTube

'The heart of Te Fiti is restored - scene from MoanaVideo is used for entertainment purposes only and is not monetised.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I appreciate you so much. That was not lost on me. And the purpose of sharing that story went way beyond a simple anecdote about my day. When I woke up this morning it struck me what a perfect metaphor that was. I have been screaming my entire adult life that things are not what they appear and- strangely- I find myself in the same position here. It's difficult to convey this without frightening people but I worry that people are not ready for what's coming. Thank you friend.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Ah beach grounding❤️🐠Important to keep those beautiful chords fine tuned🎶

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank you for this. When I woke up this morning my voice was completely shot, which is a curious relief since I'm getting tired of hearing myself talk. There's a running joke between my son and his mother about Papa talking to himself. Gematria is phonetic so I am often saying things out loud to myself to glean deeper meanings. I have to be careful about this in public or someone's going to put me in the looney bin, lol.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I couldn't stand by and watch someone make a choice that I thought could end badly. Being a woman, we don't have the strength of men, but I sure as hell would try to rescue anyone who appeared to need rescuing.

MAGA 💯🐸WWG1WGA🐸 💯ARIZONA🌵HIGH DESERT🌵🌴

I want some of whatever it is you're having..🗣

In response Maria Cervantes to her Publication

I'm trying licorice for the throat.

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Yes, alas.