Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana agrees with Helga on this point:
I think it`s fair to say that it seems like we`re now preaching to the choir and the sheeple will not break the#EYESWIDESHUT#Matrix spell without EBS?

What if only a small percentage of us beings with souls and the many rest are clones sent here to keep us from our paths?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I thought about that too at one point

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication

me too

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

SCARY THOUGHT!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Teresa Hiers to his Publication

My Gut has time after time, been my truth in the end. I pray for all everyday. ❤️🌎🙏✝️🕊️

WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS.
Quick Question:
How Many of US Remember our dreams since we were a child, and can recall them at any time❓

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

As for Nana nothing is off the table, NOTHING!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I have definitely considered that.