Nana agrees with Helga on this point:
I think it`s fair to say that it seems like we`re now preaching to the choir and the sheeple will not break the#EYESWIDESHUT#Matrix spell without EBS?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What if only a small percentage of us beings with souls and the many rest are clones sent here to keep us from our paths?

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

SCARY THOUGHT!!!

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I thought about that too at one point

(4) Show this thread

that is a real possibility/they maybe apart of the 4-6 % that lost and will never wake up

A patriot who wants a better and brighter future for her kids and grandkids! MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Oh i am so thankful that I am NOT the only one who is having these thoughts! Something BIG has to happen in order to get through to some. Wont be all, but some!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Add me to that exact thought as well. They, like us, are married to their belief. I still believe there are some probably half a million that if shown one piece of the puzzel that if they can SEE they will turn, and then listen to the things that need research. Where are those buses that were at the Capitol this past weekend. Show those "children". That will turn the world. Flood the tunnels, where is the out flow to? These tunnels are all around the world, but you only need to do AMERICAs to turn heads worldwide!

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

🗣️Trump&co know what they do...
we have to wait..and share that we do know in this war so fare.. Stay strong.🌄💞

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Many Americans might had turn their faces away from GOD, and went toward science, but deep down in their genes and the rest of us, we will not allow this to go on, put it in our faces we will come out swinging and especially when it is children!!!!! We might be laxed, because most believe people r good and never realized how evil the world is at this mass of evil people has come to light! Show them and then when their sleepy eyes r open, all hell will be broken wide open and they when begin to fight like hell for this country and for the children and will want our country back to being GOD's n

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

agreed

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Agree!! The EBS is the only way to wake those still asleep. They only believe what the TV tells them.

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

for sure!

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

we got an alert this morning about being careful on the roadways BUT my kind immediately thought woohoo here it is. LOL My husbands went off first them mine immediately following in my hands. I was disappointed 😞 seriously it was just about icey roads 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

(2) Show this thread

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

I will have to agree!