Dept of Defense decode

=

America Is In A Bad Place 😭/ Carpenter 🛠🪛/ God The Father / Burger 🍔/ Big Big Big Happenings / Snipers / The Godfather / Be Strong 💪/ Updated / The End Of The Game / Gamma Code Green Cracked 🟢/ Its Called Karma / Hollywood / Stay Tuned / Butterfly 🦋/ Giant Red Wave 🌊/ Do Something / Holy Ghost 👻/ Countdown / Hot Hot Hot 🔥/ Pandoras Box 📦/ Love And Light / Orions Belt ***/ The Book Of Life / Motorcycle 🏍/ Triple Eight / Ascension Day / Best Wishes / Mustard Seed / Just Breathe / Project Odin / Magic Myk Hyn 🐲✨/ The Time Of God / I Am Protected / Im Not Kidding / I Am Prophecy / Can You Hear Me / Blazing Star 🌠/ Vibrations / Heres The Key 🔑/ Pain Is Coming / Que Sera Sera / VVission 🦌🛹/ Magic Powers / Set The Stage / Build The Wall / You Go Girl / Boom Time Baker 💥🍞/ Be All Gold Dragon 🐉/ No Pain No Gain 🐸
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=golden%20rocket
129-921
774-477
374-473
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

You are into numbers like no one....
Just saying..
/.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Markus Free to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Adami Hanneqeb, a place on the border of Naphtali
Greek-blood

Hebrew-to scatter
Greek-Barnabas, an Israelite companion of Paul

Hebrew-Arpad, a city in Aram (Syria)
Greek-Asian, of Asia

Hebrew-"God is salvation", a well-known Israelite prophet
Greek-opposition

Hebrew-an ephah (a measure of grain)
Greek-to persuade

Hebrew-Elishah, a son of Javan, also his desc. and their land
Greek-over against, opposite, instead of

Hebrew-"Yah is my father", an Israelite name
Greek-to impress, compel

Hebrew-a fire
Greek-dissonant, discordant

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hebrew-"God is salvation", a well-known Israelite prophet
Greek-opposition

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I think I may finally be understanding gemantria. I appreciate you not giving up. Blessings Lauren!

"Ascension Day / Best Wishes"

ITS ALWAYS BEEN A MILITARY OPERATION!!!!!

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1661027515526250498?s=19

(1) Show this thread